Spring is starting to reveal itself and the first snowdrops are through. In the garden we planted a number of them a few years ago and now they are starting to make their presence felt. Walking into the village, there are many crocuses starting to come through. It always looks a struggle for them especially with the recent cold and wet weather that leaves them looking a little bedraggled. Over the next few months there will be more bulbs starting to flower. With a year on since the start of the series of Lockdowns caused by the Pandemic there is something once again to look forward to and pick up the spirits.
Protect your phone and the environment all in one go—this phone case is eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. Cover your phone with a unique case to protect it from bumps and scratches in style.
• 100% biodegradable material
• Components: soil (30%), onions (7.5%), carrots (7.5%), pepper (7.5%), sawdust (1.5%), rice (18%), soybeans (18%), wheat (10%)
• Anti-shock protection
• Thickness over 1.8mm
• Decomposes in ~1 year
• Packaged in a degradable and protective CPE 07 bag and shipped in a carton box
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China